Rendition Digital, Inc. is travelling to london on the 16th of April to particpate in an event, where the focus will be about understanding the issues affecting the publishing industry today, as well as engage with colleagues, question expert panels and discover new ways of applying your skills to your work. The London Book Fair, 16-18 April 2012, is the global marketplace for rights negotiation and the sale and distribution of content across print, audio, TV, film and digital channels.
Taking place every spring in the world’s premier publishing and cultural capital, it is a unique opportunity to hear from authors, enjoy the vibrant atmosphere and explore innovations shaping the publishing world of the future.
The London Book Fair brings you direct access to customer, content and emerging markets.
I’m thrilled as it will be my first time in London.
After our event in the United Kingdom, we’ll need to fly to Pasadena, California to attend another gathering about Online Social Media Games for kids. The event provides insight into the latest strategies, technologies and techniques. We bring an incredible amount of brain power together under one roof. The show is a ‘must-attend’ event for entertainment and media companies looking to compete in the digital space.
Digital Kids® 2012 takes place April 25-26, 2012 in Los Angeles at the Pasadena Convention Center. Now in our 6th year, Digital Kids 2012 is focused on tools and strategies for reaching the constantly connected kids and youth.
See you guys in a few weeks.
- London Book Fair Tweetup 2012 (publishingtalk.eu)
- Publishers to debate Indian book printing at London Book Fair (indologygoa.wordpress.com)
- London’s Calling! (publishingdegree.co.uk)
- Things to do in London: What to do in London & Tourist Attractions – The Savoy (fairmont.com)
- Guest Post: Meet and Greet the Award Winning Authors at the London Book Fair (mjroseblog.typepad.com)
- OverDrive to Preview Library eBook Data at London Book Fair (teleread.com)
- Robot Media presents Storybuilder at The London Book Fair (robotmedia.net)
- London Book Fair Digital Minds Conference – Live Blog (publishingtalk.eu)
- Ilchi Lee Books on Energy and Brain Education to be Featured at London Book Fair (prweb.com)